Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am over WINTER!


Like I said I am over WINTER! Not because I don't love winter it happens to be my most favorite time of year if we would get more snow! I am over it because I hate for the kids to be sick all the time. I thought we had made it through all these germs. But I am sad to say that last night Riley threw up about twice. I am not real sure what is wrong with her but I don't think its the flu. She said her belly and throat hurt. She had a temp. this morning so I let her stay home from school just to be on the safe side. She seems fine right now but who knows? So I missed another day of work and I just let the boys stay home as well. Grayson has already spilled something this morning of course. I don't know what is with that boy and his attention span. He cannot have a drink or really anything he always drops it. Last night he poured his drink out on purpose. I was not home but Phil said it was out of spite. May be its a boy thing he just doesn't pay attention to what he is doing. He is a mess about to happen and Garett just like to break things.

By the way only 2 days until I get to eat sushi I am so excited! You must think I am crazy because that is all I talk about but hey different strokes for different folks!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Me too! This is the sickest I have been in years.... Maybe it just feels like that because I have to take care of three kids instead of rest and get better myself.

I am with you on the spilling thing too. I always try not to get mad at the boys when they spill accidentally. However, I think maybe I should get mad because they never think of it as a big deal when they spill and sometimes they even almost laugh. They are not sorry.

I do try to make them clean it up and they don't like that. I just feel like they don't even try to be careful.

theclearspringwater said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY NUMBER ONE DAUGHTER. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU BEING A GREAT MOM (YOU LEARNED FROM THE BEST HA!) WE HAD FUN ON SAT. GOING OUT. HOPE ALL THAT RAW FISH DOSEN'T GET YOU SICK. I AM GLAD THAT I WON'T HAVE TO EAT THAT CRAP. WE WILL GO OUT AND EAT SOME REAL FOOD ONE DAY SOON. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AND SEE YOU SOON LOVE MOM