Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Well its that time of year again time to get older! I really don't mind having a birthday even though I am getting older I Just like having a day all about me it is great. I mean everyone gets old so whats the big deal. Today everyone that has called has not said "Happy 28th birthday" they have all said your getting closer to the BIG 30! Like I don't know that I am getting older. Oh well I think its just to make themselves feel better. The kids on the other hand think its great. Riley did not want to go to school today because she did not want to miss my birthday she is so sweet. Garett and Grayson just like to tell me happy birthday and want to know where the cake is. I was kinda wondering that too! I talked to my granny today by the way my most favorite person in the world anyway she baked me cup cakes. Enough about me hope everyone has a great day it is the 21st!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Tracy! ( a little late) Hope that your dinner was wonderful!

Jill said...

Happy 28th Birthday Tracy! We are getting old, I will be 29 in September! We are going on a Drunken bus ride tomorrow for my Brothers 30th B-day! His Friends got a HUGE Limo bus we all chipped in on the cost and its going to pick us up at the bar down the road and then we are going Bar hopping from 3pm to 10...Everyone should have a great time...I am just prayin that my water doesn't break, the whole drunken bus will have to to to the Hospital! that would be a great story though! Hope you enjoyed your RAW fish!