Friday, March 7, 2008

Its Friday!


Yes thats right today is Friday and its raining and supposed to be cold this weekend. Just when you think spring is here it gets cold again. Riley ended up coming home from school early yesterday, yes she has strep-throat. It worked out well though phils mom Carolyn went and picked Riley up from school for me so I didn't have to leave work early since I already missed 2 days this week from Grayson being sick. All is well now I guess, Riley went to moms for the weekend because mom for some weird reason likes to take care of sick kids. I think its so they can get some alone time, which is good because I can't really baby Riley if the boys are running crazy. I was thinking that I might do something fun for the boys today since its just us but we will see if it keeps raining I might just stay home and do laundry! I love it sooo much. I am sure every mother does. So I hope all has a great weekend and pray that my household can get rid of all these nasty germs. Also that Jill goes into labor!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your mom is so dang awesome! I hope Riley feels better soon. At least you get better quickly with antibiotics.

Jill said...

Keep prayin' I am dilated to a 1 as of thursday afternoon, and today (friday) i have had contraction on and off all day! I am so ready to have this baby!!! Miss ya!