Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Babies, Babies and more Babies

I tell you what I must have really had my kids too early or something. I am excited for everyone who is pregnant or has a new baby "Jill" I hope all is well with the new addition. My cousin in law is due Thursday and she is ready to go. Another friend of ours is due Monday so I wish well to all. My sister-in-law thinks she might be pregnant again so I know for sure that I am not. With all these babies being born sometimes it makes me want another baby. But then I think about how God has blessed me with my three wonderfully healthy children and think I don't need anymore. I always liked the little baby stage. Its just little infants are so darn cute and its just amazing to think that God made that sweet little miniture you. We have finally gotten better here I hope so anyway. Garett is having some problems with his ears again and has to go see the ear ,nose, and throat doctor. I am not sure what they are going to do about that. His pediatrician did not really know what is going on either. So we will just have to wait and see. He goes on the 27th of March.

Spring is Here!
Hopefully anyway I am glad the kids get to stay outside later and its starting to get warmer and lets hope it stays that way. I can't wait to plant some flowers and work out in the yard. I also want to go camping again with the kids it was so nice and peaceful to be out in nature. The kids really loved it and Phil and I had the best time just sitting by the fire and talking late at night. It is something I think can help relationships to be out in nature. That might sound a bit silly but I think it really works. Its just so peaceful and pretty out in the woods on a cool spring or summer night. Enough of my thoughts I am just rambling on I have to run so hope you all have a great day!

No comments: