Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a beautiful day!

I am so glad that today it is so pretty out. It started out a little cold but it has warmed up nicely and tomorrow its supposed to be even nicer. I finally got to go back to school today and hopefully I will get to go for awhile. I actually miss those little kids they are so funny. Its nice to get a break from my own and play with others for awhile. The boys really need a nap today but its so nice I don't want to lay them down. Wait.....maybe I do all I have heard since we got home is Grayson being Grayson. Will he ever grow out of whinning NO I am sure I am not that lucky. To be so sweet and little at times that boy really wears me out and they say girls are more mentally challenging to their mothers. He just is so demanding but I guess all kids are in their own ways. I would love to write more but I have to get the boys to clean up Riley's toys before she gets home or that will be another huge fight. FIGHT, FIGHT,FIGHT thats all they do! what was I thinking wanting more kids at one point? Oh yeah I wasn't.

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Oh my! Look at those beautiful blue eyes of Grayson's though! I think all blue eyed people should marry blue eyed people so that we can have more blue eyed children in this world! (you know how 2 blue eyed parents can't have a brown eyed baby)

Wow, that came out sounding a little racist. I should note that I have brown eyes and I married a guy with brown eyes. So I think that they are great too. Adam has awesome brown eyes!

Sorry that Grayson is so whiny. At least the others aren't.

I have been meaning to ask you about your gym and all. I have to call you this week.

Jill said...

Hey Tracy,

I'm sorry about the whinning and fighting. I know exactly how frustrating it is. Look at the bright side, this wont last forever, but at the same time that is kinda the down side too. Do you ever find yourself looking to the future and wondering what kind of trouble are they going to get into as they get older. I don't know why my mind doesn't think about them doing great things, my mind wanders to the coming home drunk, getting into fights at school, will they be people that I love to be around as they get old, those kind of things, and then I don't want them to grow up, sorry I guess this is my sappy prego self talking! Anyway gotta go, mine didn't take naps today so they were out at 6:45 so i guess I should enjoy some QT time with Brian! Love ya, Keep up the good work Super MOM!!!