Thursday, April 3, 2008

Boys will be boys!

I guess boys will be boys or I just have the worst child ever! Grayson is who I am talking about go figure. That boy is driving me nuts first of all he spit on his teacher earlier this week and then he spit in my face yesterday! I did punish him but he just does not care about punishment. He knows that in a few minutes it will be over. I explained to him how you do not behave that way and he and I both thought we got the message across. Well, I guess not he went to school today and spit at his teacher and then on the table and some little girl was playing in it. Don't get me wrong I love him to death but what is his deal? I have to constantly yell at him and tell him to stop doing things. He is very sneaky and I don' t even want to think about him as a teenager. So I sent him to my mother in laws for the afternoon today. It was so nice Riley,Garett and myself went to hallmark and shopped around and then went to the grocery store it was so peaceful. Then I actually got to spend some quality time with the two of them. I was watching a movie with them today and Garett was on one side and Riley on the other of me and Garett had to use the bathroom. He got up and said don't let anyone get my spot! So sweet, then I said to him nobody will get your spot and it was because his brother is always taking up so much of my time I actually feel like I don't spend enough time with Garett. It is sad really and when I think I wish I would have had more children that is the reason I am thankful I did not. How do all these women with so many kids get to spend enough not just what they think is enough time with them? Anyway I hope you all have a great weekend and I will post my spring break pics soon.

3 comments:

theclearspringwater said...

Hey Tracy read your new blog. Grayson is not the worst child ever. he is just more demanding at times. we all have times when we are overwhelmed with the demand of our children. i know that you and phil will work together with grayson to get him to understand some of his limititations. somedays might seem worst than others but hang in there and be patient with him.

Jill said...

hey Tracy, Hang in there girl, this too shall pass. Remember he is 4. i have heard from lots of people that 4 was the worst age. They suddenly realize that they have some concept of what independence is and they want to use it. you know maybe you should look at your discipline technique too, i have been trying to really critique myself on how I discipline and I realized that I am not consistent enough. Especially w/ Cameron...he is going to be the one that gives us Lots of GRAY hair. He is just mean...he bites, pinches and hits, and the kicker is he does it was the sweetest look on his face you really have to bite your lip to keep from laughing. As tacky as it sounds I really have learned some good things from "Super Nanny". Anyway, that's my 2 cents! Good luck! I'll be prayin for you and HIM!

Jill said...

Hey did you fall of the face of the earth? Hope everything is ok! write when you can, I'm dieing to find out about the Drag performance at sandals!