Monday, April 28, 2008

Hey all! Sorry its been so long our computer has been messed up and I don't even know if this will post. It has also been really nice out and I really have not been inside that much only to clean and do laundry. We did go camping two weekends ago and had a blast I finally caught two trout. I was so excited the kids also went fishing and rode their bikes. Since Garett can ride his bike without training wheels he and Riley can ride pretty good together. All I have left is to get Grayson to do it but I am in no rush they just turned 4. Anyway I have to run but I will try to get some pics and write a little more about whats been going on. Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

theclearspringwater said...

Its about time I got some news. I know your life is not to busy HA.
Love you guys and can't wait til my life gets in a normal pace
Love Grandee

Jill said...

Hey stranger, I've missed reading from you! glad to see you are still livin, I haven't been able to post on my blog either because Brian officially quit his job and his boss was paying for our internet so that got turned off. Call me back dork! we got some catchin up to do!

Preston said...

So, I dont know if Phil will read this too, but if he does let him know that Preston says hey and that I cannot believe you have kids. Please tell him to email me. prestoncumming@hotmail.com I would love to catch up. Im gonna be in Asheville in like three weeks. I found you guys through Seth and Julies site via Annie and Adams site. Crazy.
Preston