Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WoW its been a while

So yea I have not blogged in a really long time and I really should so I can remember the days in our lives! Wait isn't that a TV show? Anyway we have been really busy here in the Mccurry household. We have so much going on and school is winding down finally I can't wait for summer. The boys are playing t-ball and they are doing pretty good they look so darn cute in their outfits as Grayson calls them. Riley went to the dentist today for the first time I know I am a little late with that but all was well and she has nice clean teeth and no cavities! The boys were so excited about the visit that I went ahead and scheduled them an appointment for next week. About what we have been doing around here lately my sister in law had her new baby April 16th which is my moms birthday also. What a birthday present hu? Her name is Essie Bea Mitchell she is so cute. We went to Folly beach during spring break which was our first real family vacation. It was a blast its an old school beach with only one hotel just the way we like it. Other than that we have been outside and lovin it. I have this bank in my back yard and I have really gotten into gardning and I love it. I have planted so many things on that bank maybe too much. We also have started out own garden and I tell you I don't know who is more excited me or the kids. They have really enjoyed watching our lettuce grow. I have to get to bed but I will try to get on her more often especially since for the past month all we have had is rain!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! It has been a while I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the earth! Gald to know you didn't! I can't believe you have your garden in already! We haven't even tilled ours up yet! Getting on that this weekend.

We are coming thourgh NC the first weekend in June. Pray for us and our sanity, we are DRIVING to brian's parents house in GA starting out here on the 5th of june and hopefully getting to them by the 7th. We are gonna stop and stay with Daniel and Christy hopefully we will get to them by the 5th. at least I'd like to think its possible to accomplish a 12 hour car trip in one day. We plan on staying all day with them on the 6th and then hitting the road again on the 7th. So maybe you could come down and see all of us! I would love that and I know Daniel and Christy wouldn't mind!

Miss you! give me a call! Love ya!