Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So it has been awhile again since I have posted. I really need to do this more often than I do. I am trying to think what has been going on. We had a great Christmas and New Years the kids went to moms for New Years for the second year in a row it was nice. We just went to our neighbors house and hung out it was fun though. Mom was having a little party for the kids and told them they could stay up for the ball to drop but she called me at 11:00 and said all of them including Pap did not make it. So much for staying up late. We had a great Christmas and did not really do much my sister in law went into pre-term labor and she is only 24 weeks when it happened and so we kept Junie for about three days and I got to watch her last Friday night! It is so much fun she is walking and starting to talk a little. Jatana is on the stuff that stops her labor so hopefully she can make it a little longer. I feel so bad for her with little Junie and she is on bed rest. So pray for her to make it a lot longer. We started back to school on Monday and I was not ready for that I enjoyed just doing nothing and sleeping late with the kids. Riley got a new teacher and she was a little nervous about going back but the boys were ready to go. I really thought I wish I home schooled my kids. I really do miss Riley after she has been home for so long. I just don't think they would learn as much and I could not make myself be responsible enough to get it done. I guess thats about it I am just hoping for some snow this week instead of rain rain rain....

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey its great to hear from you. If you want snow I can box some up and send it to you. We've got it coming out our ears.

Tracy said...

you should send me some please it is snowing right now!

Julie said...

I love the new title picture. Are Riley and Garrett the same height? Junie sounds cute and I will be sure to pray for your sister in law.


Good to hear about ya!

hulahannah said...

great to see your pictures too! hope all is well, Tracy - Hannah