Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Like I said you can never prepare yourself for twins. I mean you can really never prepare for any child but some think they can. As I was downloading that quote Grayson my wonderful easy going son. Not really, he turned the computer off and laughed so off to bed he went. Garett who is my easy going just whatever child fell asleep peacefully on the futon with out a word. Riley is downstairs eating probably a whole box of cheez-its because she picked them out a the grocery store last night. Anyway all is quite in the Mccurry household for the afternoon. Hey, the boys might not go to bed at a descent hour tonight but at least they are quite right now, Yeah for me.

I did want to mention what a great birthday weekend I had. First we went out to dinner and had a great time followed by a night at the wild wing. It was fun but I am glad that we don't do that every weekend. Saturday night was the best though, we went to "Polk County" as the kids call it that is what they call my moms house. My brother and his wife Jatana and baby Junie came down as well. We had such a great time just hanging out I love to hang out with them they are great. I wish that Morgan could have been there but we did call her. Anyway, my mom found this letter I had wrote about my brother when I was in college. It pretty much just told him how much I love him. It was so sweet I do say so myself it brought him to tears and everyone else in the room. I do love my brother and my sister very much and I am glad that we are getting together more these days! I hope everyone has an great day and pray that it snows.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love your layout! Love that quote too! I am glad that you had a good birthday. We are well now so maybe we can plan a get-together. I will call you tomorrow.

Jill said...

Hey Tracy, glad to see things are going great! make sure you check my blog, then I won't repeat everything I would probable tell you anyway! Just tell me how and when do you get to go to the gym to work out? at the Dr office yesterday I weighted 207 i could have laid their and cried forever. I don't fell that huge but when I see pictures of myself...I just want to crawl in a whole. I feel bad for Brian, he doesn't say anything, but then again he doesn't say ANYTHING. Brian and I said we are going to do Biggest loser Club when I am done nursing this baby! Wish us luck! gotta go, I miss you!!!!