Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

Yes, thats right it did snow last night! I am glad that it snowed and was thinking I would get to sleep in late since the kids did not have school! Well, that did not happen because the boys were up before usual banging on there window at the snow! Riley would have slept in but they were up already. So needless to say they are all very ill and will be taking a nap today. All morning they have fought it is so annoying at times. It is really hard to enjoy the snow when all they do is fight. I am going to take them out sometime today. I just don't know if it will be before or after the naps. Maybe before so they will be really tired I just don't know if I am up fro spending 30 min gettting them ready for 10 min of playing outside. They are fighting right now Riley has a hammer and is chasing them around the house with it. She is the problem today when does she go back to school?

So here is my thought for the day: Snow is great when you can sit and watch it peacefully with a nice cold beer in hand! I will post some pics later of the kids fighting I mean playing in the snow!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Tracy,

How much snow did you get? We got quite a bit the other day like maybe 5 or 6 inches. I so feel your pain with the fighting, this morning that is all the boys have done, Hayden wants Cameron to play fight and Cameron doesn't want to so Hayden gets mad and tries to hit, Cameron gets mad and bites. Hayden's new thing is to be curious George. If you have seen the movie all george does is squeak. well that is what he does and it drives me F&%Kin nuts! I just want to scream at him, because of course he doesn't stop the first time you tell him to knock it off.......anyway I gotta go, they are driving me crazy! Miss ya Jill