Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back in Action

Wow, has this summer gone so fast! I am finally back on the internet and I am already behind on things I need to get done. I am glad that summer is over and school has once again started. Not because the kids are gone only Riley is but anyway, so that I can get organized again. I have already cleaned out 3 closets and school just started this week. We had a great summer and were gone most of the time. We were at the beach camping and then went camping at Toe River. We had a blast and although it was tons of fun I was ready to be out of a camper. The kids are great and Riley is getting to be so much older and more mature. The boys are still boys and I think that they have not matured much at all but thats okay. There day will come soon enough I just enjoying them as wild and crazy as they are. I will try to get some new pics up soon!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey great to see you are back on the web,

you were right about my crying over Hayden, it was over in about 10 minutes and then I realized how eazy 2 kids are rather than 3,

Cameron is so bumbed that he can't go to "sool" but he like being home with just me and bailey!

well gotta get my house clean before we go get hayden!

Jill said...

hey what happened to you?!

Jill said...

Hey, I have gotten somewhat savvy with the whole blog thing, and someone has tagged me to do this Meme thing (pronounced meem)basically you share funny quirks about your self, and then tag other bloggers, so your tagged, go to my blog and check it out, then follow suit ok!

Julie said...

Crap, I just realised that I never came over here to comment. I mean I read when you posted but meant to get back and comment.

Anyways, we miss you guys! Every once in a while the boys ask when we will go back to your house. It sounds like you guys had a good summer. we sure did miss you at Preston's wedding. It would have been even better if you guys could have made it. We are going to be at Tripp and Autumn's so if we don't see you before, maybe we will see ya there!