Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Time Flies!

I can finally begin to blog once again since summer is almost over. It is starting to get cooler outside and school is officially in full swing. So I have to be inside more often which means I now have time for the computer. lets see I need to pause for a moment to get Riley off the bus be right back.....ok we are all home let the fun begin! I know have to do homework with Riley which she really enjoys I don't mind the writing and the math but the reading takes forever. I think its great that she reads so well "and she is reading on a second grade level".. I just had to brag! Anyway it is just so boring and takes so long and she gets so distracted I mean a 6 year old reading 40 pages or more come on. I will have to go right now Riley is having an emotional break down about the boys messing up her room while she was at school. Which happens often and she is an emotional female I can only picture her at 16! Lets hope time does not fly to fast I want to enjoy just the minor problems we face at the Mccurry household. See ya later hope you all have a wonderful afternoon.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, that is a lot to read with a six year old. Can you imagine doing that with boys!!!!???? Just be thankful she is a girl when you are reading all of that.

Tell Riley that I am quite impressed to hear that she is reading so well.

See ya soon!

Jill said...

Hey Girlie, great to hear from you
! Wow, I can't wait for homework again! Hayden is loving nursery school! (i'm loving nursery school too)...