Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tooth Fairy

It finally happened Riley's first tooth came out. Phil pulled it last night she was a little upset but it did not last long. I think it was the noise that came out of her mouth it startled me also. I was just sitting there across the room and heard snap. She cried at first then she said just get it all the way out and Phil just got it right out. I have some pics I will post later of the blood dripping out of her mouth it was kinda funny. She said that did not hurt and was excited about the tooth fairies arrival. She woke up at mid night to tell phil the tooth fairy had already come and brought her a whole dollar. Then this afternoon when she got home off the bus she tells me a boy in her class said the tooth fairy is not real. Come on kid let me be the one who does that and really its her first tooth. She said he lost his tooth and got no money I told her it was because he did not believe in her. So hopefully we fixed that problem. I just want to say that I did not realize how sad it is when your baby loses her first tooth. It is just another change in their little lives and for mine too. I realized last night with each tooth she pulls the more she grows up and the less she needs me. Sad hu but it happens we all have to do it and hopefully she will get her two front teeth sooner than I did. It took almost a year for mine to come in and let me tell you my brother had a hey day with that one.

2 comments:

Jill said...

kids have a way of spoiling everything don't they, I told my Kindergarten class that there was no such thing as Santa because that Fat Man couldn't fit down there chimnys! Nice HUH!!! What a brat I was.

Jill said...

How have you been!