Thursday, November 13, 2008

I hear ya on the Sick

Well it has been awhile as always with me on the blog thing and still no pictures. I have been so busy though. First we are trying to fix up this rental house that we have in Fairview and it is a pain in my butt. It is fun to kinda flip it but its very time consuming. I get Riley off to school with lots of Phils help he really gets her to school most the time. Anyway then I get the boys ready and off we go to school ourselves. Then after school we head out to Fairview to work on the house. After lots of work and play we head home just in time for bed. This has been a crazy week. If I did not mention do not ever put wallpaper up in any room if you might be the one to take it down. It took me two days and help from the mexicans to get it off it was horrible and my fingers hurt from all the scraping. So that is the story on that adventure of the week. So on to a new topic the KIDS! Well, Garett has just gotten over an ear infection and 10 days of antibiotics and he complains of his ear hurting again. So we just go straight to the ear dr. and find out he does indeed have a double ear infection and will need tubes again! Grayson who I thought was fine ends up wanting to just have the thing in his ear for fun. So much for fun he also has a double ear infection with swollen tonsils and adnoids. So they want to put tubes in his ears and take his tonsils and adnoids out in a week. So I must say after spending a couple hours in the dr. office I was kinda in shock. They also told me neither one of them can hear well because of all the fluid. I thought they were going deaf. I have to go and finish my laundry so I will keep you posted on all this. By the way I would have my laundry done but the washing machine is messing up! So I have to wash once and spin everything about 3 times! Yeah for me

2 comments:

Jill said...

dang girl! That absolutely sucks! My kids haven't every really suffered much from ear infections, but my mom said my Brother did as a kid and he ended up with the tubes and tonsils out and stuff. I will be prayin for you, the timing sucks too, I hope it doesn't interfeer with your thanksgiving plans! gotta go and find my cell phone (that the battery is dead) so its like finding a needle in a haystack!

Julie said...

Ear infections are such horrible things! They sure do make a kid cranky so they must be painful. So, he already had tubes and has to get them again? Well, maybe removing all of that stuff from Garrett will make him all better and life will be easier.

Are you working on the house with your kids there? yuck!

we miss yall. Let's get together sometime. maybe after the holidays.