Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Okay I finally got some new pictures up and going! I think the kids look a bit different than the ones I had before. We had a great Thanksgiving and the boys surgery went well and they are both back to normal and better than ever. I am glad that we went ahead and had all of that done. As you can see we have been at my moms alot during the holidays and phil has been hunting although that was not his deer. It was Paps the kids enjoyed it they even helped out on the cleaning of the poor thing I did not even watch. The boys are getting into something I hear water and markers this can't be good. Bye

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh my gosh your kids have changed so much! I can't get over how much Riley looks like YOU! Scary!

they boys are to funny with the deer. my boys have become obsessed with shooting deers and turkeys! they are all into the killing and skinning and hangin the antlers on the wall...

gotta love those GOB's huh!