Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Santa Santa

My poor kids they think Santa is a really busy man. On Saturday I think we saw him like 4 or 5 times and we were all over the place. Frist we went to eat breakfast with him which was really fun. The kids had cupcakes, ice cream and cookies with him. Then they got to hear a story and make a craft. This was my mothers idea and it was really fun and the kids loved their breakfast. Then we went to the mall and got dresses for Riley and Junie for their family picture on Tuesday and guess what we get to see Santa again! After that we went to the parade in Columbus and it was really nice and simple.It was the perfect weather and they had this train the kids could ride and I think they rode it atleast 25 times. They had hot coccoa and morgan and I had some cider while mom ate cotten candy.It was a great time and we saw Santa again! Then went home had some chili and off to Holiwild to see Christmas lights. This place is in enman sc and its great. We all piled in the back of paps truck and rode through the zoo. It was also perfect weather for this and the kids got to feed about 100 deer out of the back of the truck. Then at the end we saw Santa again! So all in all we had a great day filled with holiday festivites and the kids got to see Santa!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I was 3 hours from you this weekend and it killed me not to beable to call you and have you come see me!

Julie said...

Wow, that is a full day! Isn't it crazy how gullible kids are with the whole Santa thing? I sometimes worry about my boys because I all but tell them that he isn't real, and they still believe. I know, I know, I am such a crappy mom for trying to spoil it all....but for some reason Santa kinda gets on my nerves.

They sure do enjoy it all though.
We miss you all. Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

I tagged you to do something on your blog. Go read my blog from 1.5.09 Love ya